2. Identify the performance necessary to meet—and exceed—business goals.
3. Commit to taking all actions needed to enhance the effectiveness of our client organizations.
4. Migrate our focus from simply “delivery” to “performance improvement.”
5. Present reality: Customers choose solution providers based on their ability to effectively add technology; it serves to keep them competitive.
6. Future reality: Repeat business will go to those solution providers who deliver a product and a service that demonstrates commitment to an organization’s effectiveness.